Hey folks! In this post you’ll find a step by step guide on how to send video message in kik. Just for your information, kik is one of the most famous messaging application for android, iOS and windows. And it is also one of the fastest app to hit the benchmark of 2 million downloads. What is the reason for so much popularity? Well, the thing is that this great app provided number of features which makes it so unique and functional! You can talk to anyone throughout the globe and also, send pictures, video messages, text messages, etc. It also offers functionality of filtering the people you want to communicate with.
Also, to add on to facts, according to stats, kik increases its database by 200,000 users every day, and is known for its high user engagement.
So, not wasting much time, I suggest you to scroll down and read step by step guide for sending video message in Kik:
Steps to send video messages in kik
There are two methods to send videos over kik, one is sending an already recorded video or recording a new one, and another one is sending a video through Youtube.
First method, is kinda simple, all you need to do is select the video and send it over, look at the steps below to know how you do the job!
- Select the conversation to which you want to send the video.
- From your chat, tap the + icon, it is located to the left of where you type your messages.
- A) Choose a Recent Video and send it from the gallery.
B) Or tap on the camera icon and record a new video, for this, press and hold the button and release it when you are done.
- Now if you are selected video is too long, you might need to trim as you can send a video which maximum 2 minutes long.
- Tap the chat bubble icon in the bottom right corner to send you video.
Send videos over kik with the help of youtube.
- Record the video which you want to send, and then upload it on youtube.
- Now, open the conversation to which you want to send your video.
- Click on the + icon which is left to the area where you type your message
- A menu will open in front of you, from there select “youtube videos”.
- Search for the video which you uploaded, after that, select it.
- Click on the blue button to send you video to your friend!
Boom! You are done, with these two methods you can easily send any video to your friends. You may like to know more about kik, so visit our homepage to find more tutorials related to this super awesome applications.
If you still have any doubts then this video clip would clear all your doubts.
For any query regarding kik or any of the method discussed here in this post, I would like you to comment below your question and we’ll surely answer to it as soon as possible!